Total Available Space
Please call for pricing.
Brand new adaptive reuse development
Excellent accessibility to I-565
Great demographics in a growing area
High traffic counts
Located in close proximity to Cummings Research Park and Redstone Arsenal
Located in Hub Zone
Newly renovated property
Stovehouse is Huntsville’s largest, carefully curated work, play, eat, drink and events complex. The development will house concert halls, collaborative workspaces, boutique shopping, restaurants, cafés, multi-purpose wellness spaces, and more. Only minutes away from Huntsville’s most high-traffic areas, Stovehouse will blend small-town culture and innovative urban energy in the historic Martin Stove building.
- Centrally located within minutes of Huntsville’s most visited high-traffic areas—Downtown Huntsville, Lowe Mill ARTS & Entertainment, Research Park, Redstone Arsenal, and Huntsville Hospital.
- Within walking distance of Campus 805, Huntsville’s premiere brewery and entertainment campus.
- Located within the historic Martin Stove Building--3414 Governors Drive.
- Site is located in a HUB Zone.
- Collaborative workspaces, private offices, and conference rooms for dynamic companies and individuals.
- Property includes flexible performance hall.
- Plentiful space for events, indoor-outdoor weddings, conferences, receptions and more.
- Spaces for boutique shopping, fitness, restaurants, small-batch brewers and artisans.
Visit www.stovehouse.com for more information on the property.
Click here to download the leasing package!