ABOUT THE PROPERTY
Located in Huntsville's Jetplex Industrial Park
The Land, located on James Record Road, just west of Glenn Hearn Blvd and south of I-565, presents an excellent opportunity for the development in Southwest Huntsville’s Jetplex Industrial Park.
Totaling 9.43 acres, the land is perfectly situated between I-565 and the Huntsville International Airport, this plot of land is located in close proximity to major corporate headquarters for companies such as Boeing, Raytheon, Remington and LG Electronics, in addition to being adjacent to Sunset Landing golf course.
ABOUT THE AREA
• Located in the prosperous Jetplex Industrial Park.
• Site offers convenient access to Interstate 565.
• In close proximity to the Huntsville International Airport and its on-site Four Points by Sheraton hotel.
• Located across the street from Sunset Landing, an 18 hole golf course with beautiful Bermuda grass fairways, Crenshaw Bent grass greens and a full-service bar and grille.
• Existing tenants in the Jetplex Industrial Park include: CDI Electronics, LG Electronics, Trane Supply, Turner, Northrop Grumman, SAIC, Remington, Yulista, The Boeing Company and many more.
• An ideal location for companies focusing in automotive suppliers, electronics, aviation/aerospace, office and lab, aircraft MRO, unmanned aerial systems, office development – both technical and engineering, and warehouse or distribution centers.
Click Here To Download The Property Package